- @priceline @WilliamShatner maybe Shatner can help. 3 weeks ago
- @priceline it’s a shame what you’ve become. You know what’s also non-refundable, my loyalty. @OrbitzCareTeam See you for my next booking. 3 weeks ago
- @WholeFoods why do you keep raising the prices on pizza slices. Time to move on :( #customerobsession 1 year ago
- @mrcharleskdavis @Twitter well I’m an angry panda and @mrcharleskdavis was taken :) 1 year ago
- @ethereal_trader what? 1 year ago
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
“May your stuffing be tasty, your turkey plump, your potatoes and gravy nary a lump”
Have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year. It’s a chance to be with friends and family, stuff your face and watch football. This year has not been without its challenges for me, however. I am very grateful to have my health and I am fortunate to be able to celebrate with great friends and a wonderful family. Amidst all of the celebrating it is important to remember those who are less fortunate. Times are tough, and not just in some far off place but right in our own backyards. If you have the opportunity to lend a helping hand this holiday season please do it. A little generosity on your part could make a world of difference to somebody else.